We use a videoconferencing application called VSee Messenger that must be installed on the mobile device you will use to participate in a session. This process only needs to be done once per mobile device.
You will be automatically prompted to download and install VSee Messenger from the App Store when attempting to join a meeting but we recommend going through the process below and testing the connection/audio/video ahead of time to be sure everything is working before an actual session. If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a test session, please don't hesitate to contact the support team at (888) 540-2829, or email us at [email protected] (please include your timezone and that you want to test VSee).
You may also be interested in these articles:
1. If you are an account holder, log in--you will automatically be shown your Dashboard. In the lower left-hand corner of the page, use the "Install VSee" button. (If you're logged in but on a different page, click on the "Videoconference" tab to navigate to your Dashboard.)
If you are a guest for an upcoming session, you can download VSee from our main Support page, using the "Install VSee" button in the lower-right hand corner.
2. On the message that appears, use the "Download VSee" button in the lower right-hand corner.
3. If you have not installed VSee Messenger before, use the "Get" button and it will turn into an "Install" button. Tap the "Install" button. (Depending on your security settings, you may be asked to log into your Apple ID account.)
If you have installed VSee Messenger before but need to reinstall it, please click the Download icon (a cloud with an arrow in it) in the same place.
4. It should start installing, like in the below image.
5. Close the App Store and return to Safari.
Reminder: do NOT try to log into the VSee Messenger application directly, as we will automatically launch VSee Messenger for you when you want to start a session. (If you accidentally create a VSee account, don't worry--just make sure you are signed out of it when you want to start a SecureVideo session, or SecureVideo will be unable to connect.)
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on May 2, 2018.