Account Administrators can create, edit, and delete users.
This support article illustrates how an Account Administrator can create a new user, and assumes that there are currently available licenses on the account. (If you do not have available licenses, the top of the Account Users page will list the additional user license cost.)
You may also be interested in:
1. Click on the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner and select "Account Users" from the drop-down menu.
2. Use the "Create New User" button in the lower left-hand corner.
3. Enter the name, e-mail address, time zone, phone number, and website (if applicable) for your new user.
4. Indicate what roles you would like the new user to have.
- "Videoconference Session Host" will be automatically checked, but you can remove this prior to saving.
- "Videoconference Session Participant" will be automatically checked, and is required for all account holders.
- Add any other applicable roles. (Read a description of all possible roles in the support article, Manage users: user roles.)
5. Set a temporary password for the new user. Passwords must follow these criteria:
- is at least 8 characters long
- contains at least 1 uppercase letter
- contains at least 1 lowercase letter
- contains at least 1 number
- contains at least 1 of the following special characters: !, @, #, $, &, or *
6. Their account will be created once you click "Save", and an email will be sent to their address with the temporary password you have set. They will be required to change their password the first time they log in.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on May 6, 2016.