The Recording Feature is available for an additional monthly fee, allowing sessions to be recorded by the session host. To request a quote to enable recording, or to disable recording on your account, please contact our Sales Team at (888) 200-7730, or [email protected] .
If you are an Account Administrator, Clinical Supervisor, or the owner of a recording (i.e., you scheduled the session that was recorded) with full permissions , this support article will show how to view audit history on a recording.
You may also be interested in:
1. Click on the "Recordings" tab and select "Recordings" from the drop-down menu.
2. Any recordings created in the last 60 days (that you have access to) will automatically appear on the next page. Change your search parameters if the recording you want doesn't appear. Click the "View" button for the recording you want to edit.
3. Click the "History" button at the bottom of the page.
4. Example of audit history; date/time, user who made the action, and what the action was.
- Add/Delete bookmark: user added or deleted a bookmark.
- Change title: user changed title on recording
- "Deletion date changed from:" refers to the previous deletion/retention policy on the recording
- Share recording with: user shared the recording with another user
- View recording: user viewed recording
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on March 1, 2018.